Hi all. How are you guys doing? Hope everything is alright!
I recently got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by one of my fellow bloggers. Check out Aainaaz’s blog Beingflawsome. She writes about fashion, beauty and much more. I love reading her posts and I’m sure you’ll love them too. Thanks Aainaaz for the nomination. It always feels amazing to be nominated.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1.What is your favourite movie?
Difficult to choose one. The one’s I can recall are Avatar, Little Women, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Harry Potter series. Here, in bollywood I think Chak De! India is my all time favourite.
2.How is Quarantine treating you?
I’ve had relaxing 4 months. I’m learning a lot of new things. So, yeah, pretty well.
3.Where are you from?
I’m from Mumbai, India.
4.Goal with your blog?
To reach out and engage with as many people and leave a positive impact.
5.What post of mine do you like the most?
I found your post titled My Biggest Pet Peeves the most fun to read.
Question to the nominees
1. Your go to movie?
2. Favourite book?
3. Are you a student? If yes, what subjects do you study? Or in which field do you work?
4. One crazy thing on your bucket list?
5. If you could visit one place from fictional books, what would that be?
6. Your biggest pet peeve?
7. What languages do you speak?
Once again, shoutout to Beingflawsome for the nomination.❤
If any of you reading this post feels like this is something you want to try, you’re more than welcome. I would love reading your answers.