Hey! Hope you all are doing well. Few days ago, I was nominated for Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by two fellow bloggers. This is my first blogger award and I’m thankful to dixitmrityunjay and Princess for the nomination.dixitmrityunjay writes beautiful poems. One of my favourites is Purple Patch. I’m sure you’ll love his blog. Do check it out.For any self-care tips and guides, visit Princess. You won’t be disappointed. It is one amazing, positive blog I look forward to.
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Answering to questions by dixitmrityunjay
1) What have you learned about yourself in this present time?
Nothing about myself but I’ve learned to utilize my time productively. Maybe I lacked discipline before.
2) What do you do to unwind/destress/relax?
I usually sleep. Occasionally reading a good book helps destress.
3) What is your favorite staycation destination?
It’s a city called Hyderabad in India. I’ve been there twice but just can’t get over it. The history of the place leaves me spellbound. It has forts, palaces, lakes, just everything. It’s beautiful!
4) Who is your favorite artist or what is your favorite artwork?
I feel writing is an art. So, in that sense my favourite has to be Khaled Hosseini. I just love his books.
5) What would you say is your best quality/characteristic/ability/talent?
I’m a very positive person (Well, I like to believe so). So, yes that’s my best quality.
Answering to questions by Princess
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
It’s a poem I had attempted (the first actually). Nothing extraordinary about it but the fact that I tried something different makes it special.💛
2. Do you have a favorite skincare product? What is it?
I’m usually quite lazy when it comes to nourishing my skin.The only time I apply something on the face is during winters. That too I steal some of my mom’s. I think currently it’s the Dove rich nourishment cream.
3. Do you have a favorite fragrance? What is it?
This was gifted to me few years back and I’m obsessed.
4. Are you an early-bird type of person, a night-owl, or somewhere in between?
Until last year I couldn’t imagine staying awake after 11 in the night. I’ve always been a morning person. But these days I’m sleeping late and getting up late.
5. Do you have a favorite movie character? Who is it and from what movie?
It’s Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter Series.
You can take any 5 questions from these!
And if your reading this post and would want to try this out, you’re more than welcome. I would love to hear your answers.